Used HP MINI 210-1000 LAPTOP KEYBOARD - 588115-DJ1
ComputerG offers the best shipping rates both locally and internationally via its shipping partners ACS Courier, Akis Express & TNT.
Standard shipping within Cyprus:
- Same-Day Delivery: Place your order before 12pm and receive it by 4pm anywhere in Cyprus from any closest point of ACS Courier or Akis Express.
- Delivery cost for orders with value below 100 Euro starts from 3.50€ for up to 3KG.
- Orders with value more than 100 Euro will be delivered free of charge.
- Delivery to your door starts from 5.50 Euro. you will need to provide us your with your address and we will get a quotation from our our courier partners.
Standard Economy international shipping via Cyprus Post:
Shipping to all European Countries via government postal service starts from 6.60€ for shipments up to 1.00KG with delivery time 7-10 days.
More info coming soon. Contact us for more details.
Express International Shipping via TNT:
ComputerG has a very special rates agreement with TNT.
Our Return Policy:
This is only applicable if you wish to return an item due to cancelled order by a client or in case if placed an order by mistake or ordered the wrong item:
- Returns are accepted within 14-days from the date of purchase with a deduction of 10% of the value of the item/s as re-stocking fee.
- All items must be returned in the same condition and packaging received.
- No returns are accepted on brand new items with sealed original packages that have been opened. No Shipping labels or handwritten notes should be placed on the original packaging of brand new item/s to be returend, if the original packaging is modified, the return request will be rejected and the item/s will be returned back to the buyer.
- Shipping cost originally paid to deliver your order is non-refundable and in case no shipping cost was charged because order value was more than 100 Euro, we will also deduct that shipping cost from the value of the item/s returned.
- Shipping cost back to our shop or to any ACS or Akis Express Point in Nicosia should be covered by the buyer.